Valentine’s is almost here again! So here’s a little gift guide to help you out with some presents and ideas. There are a couple Valentine gift ideas in there for guys.
- I still think a little Valentine card is cute to go with any gift. Cute and necessary!
- A Hotel Chocolat gift box with chocolate and beer! I think any guy or girl would appreciate that combo!
- Frame your favourite photo and put it on your nightstand.
- How pretty is this little frosted rose bud vase?
- I love this dusty rose pink throw to snuggle up under.
- A simple love print to give to your loved one this year.
- A light cover up for after breakfast or early evening with this satin dressing gown.
- You can decorate the front door with this Valentine wreath and leave a note pinned to the door. Wreath’s are not just for Christmas!
- A pretty little love plate you can serve as a reminder to your partner each and every day.
- You can’t go wrong with a scented candle, this Jasmine scent is soft and sweet.
- Something to put your little treasures in, this decorative coral coloured enamelled tray.
- A floral linen travel roll to keep her jewellery pieces safe when on her travels.
- Keep note of your favourite times, memories and places with this US note book.
- This Hotel Chocolat goodie box is vegan friendly!
- One of the all time perfume favourites, Miss Dior.
- This watch roll up will come in handy for his travels!
- Of course there has to be jewellrey on the Valentine gift guide. This gold initial necklace will make a special present.
- A cute heart bath sponge will take pride in the bathroom!
What are you hoping to receive or give to your loved one this year? Let me know in the comments below!
This post contains affiliate links which I might make a small commission on.
- 16 Nightstands & Side Tables Perfect For Small Bedrooms
- Kimpton Hotel St. George Toronto: Design Inspiration
- 5 Ways To Capture & Live The Japandi Style
- 9 Tricks To Make A Small Bedroom Look & Feel Larger
- 9 Top Tips To Consider Before Creating A Wet Room