We’re right in the middle of summer and it’s been a hot one! I have been trying every way to keep cool these past few weeks. During the night and the day! I’ve been seeking out linen everything this past week! Cool, breezy, natural and sustainable, ideal for summer. I came across some great finds for home and fashion. Here are some of my lovely linens favourites!
This post contains affiliate links which I may make a commission on if you should purchase.
- A gorgeous dusty blush 100 percent bedding linen to add some colour to your bedroom.
- This pendant linen tiered light will give your room a simple natural look.
- A pretty feathered motif pillow to add to your bed!
- A pinstripe midi dress from H&M.
- I love this midcentury modern bench perfect for your hallway entry or bedroom.
- A cool white tasseled throw for those summer naps on the sofa.
- Add some linens to the table with these cute frayed heart table settings.
- These jungled themed shams from Matthew Williamson are sure to gain attention, I love his prints. A design collab with CB2.
- This table cover would be great for a picnic table.
- A belted sundress from Asos.
- Another bedding set, with a natural pinstripe pattern will go in any bedroom and guaranteed to keep you cool during the summer nights.
Hope you enjoyed the post! Let me know your favourites in the comments below!
- Asos Home Decor Best Finds
- 5 Ways To Create Before Consuming Others Content
- The Only 5 Things You Need For A Neat and Stylish Nightstand
- July Pinterest: Top 15 Pins
- Shop: Lovely Linens – For You and Your Home