I came across this gorgeous design by Yulia Cherviachenko, an elegant dining and kitchen space. I love the muted colours used. But the interior still has plenty of interest and pattern with the wallpaper and colourful terrazzo for the table and kitchen area.
The blush tones with the wooden floors and the gold give it a warm vibe while still feeling elegant and sophisticated. I love the lined art work in the background.
For her full gallery project you can go to her Behance page. What do you think of Yulia’s design? Leave your comments below!
- October Pinterest: Top 15
- Branch Light Sputnik Fixture Round Up
- Colour Blocking For Your Interiors
- Mommy Life vs. Working Life
- Fall Pinterest for August and September: Top Pins