Asos has always been one of my favourites for clothing. But I often forget they have some good home goods and accessories. I had a browse through the Asos living section the other day and picked out some favourites. The links used are affiliate links, hopefully you’ll find them useful!
- This paper lantern is a low cost alternative to a bedroom table lamp.
- Two beautiful decorative cut glass storage jars.
- This abstract rug is a steal for the price!
- A double candle holder to finish off your table setting.
- A ceramic patterned vase.
- This cute corner tasseled throw pillow to add to your sofa or your bed.
- Two blush cut champagne glasses to bring out after a long day. Don’t forget the wine!
- A gold hanging pendant mirror.
- I keep seeing these cute knotted pillows around this one is the best priced I’ve seen.
- This concrete planter with a wooden stand to keep your faux or real plants in.
- I love this earthy checkered throw!
- A little ring dish to keep your favourite pieces in.
- A gold storage holder to keep your office papers organised.
- Woven and rattan are the accessories of the trend at the moment. This round rattan rug is another good steal!
- Storage and more storage! Keep these baskets for you bed linens or bathroom accessories.
What are your favourite Asos home pieces? Let me know some other unexpected online stores that are good for home decor in the comments below!
- Asos Home Decor Best Finds
- 5 Ways To Create Before Consuming Others Content
- The Only 5 Things You Need For A Neat and Stylish Nightstand
- July Pinterest: Top 15 Pins
- Shop: Lovely Linens – For You and Your Home