Coffee books are great to add to your tables and book shelves. I don’t think there are many great styled interior rooms that hasn’t got a good coffee book somewhere! Design and art books add interest and are great for browsing or reading in detail. And obviously, they just look good! You can turn to almost any page and there’s your art display. However some design books can be on the expensive side. Here are 12 favourites for under $50.
- With so many Vogue covers, the updated edition of Vogue The Covers has Rhianna on the front.
- A Kate Spade book, All In Good Taste. I love all the Kate Spade books!
- Living With Pattern this book will give you some ideas with using patterns in your home.
- Journey Of A Dress by the legendary Diane Von Furstenberg who created the wrap dress. If you haven’t seen her TedTalk, watch it!
- How to Slay a book of inspiration featuring black models in photography and fashion.
- In The Company Of Women from the editor of Design Sponge. A book detailing creative, successful and entrepreneurial woman in art and design.
- The Finer Things a beautiful interior book.
- A photography collection of people from one of the most diverse and eclectic cities Humans Of New York.
- Frida Kahlo one of the most recognised and famous female artists of all time.
- The late Alexander McQueen one of the most provocative fashion designers known for some amazing and unexpected fashion shows.
- Vogue Living the interiors version of homes from country and cities.
- The popular lifestyle book Love Style Life by Garance Dore.
Which of your coffee books do your guests gravitate towards? And let me know what your favourite design books are in the comments below!
- 16 Nightstands & Side Tables Perfect For Small Bedrooms
- Kimpton Hotel St. George Toronto: Design Inspiration
- 5 Ways To Capture & Live The Japandi Style
- 9 Tricks To Make A Small Bedroom Look & Feel Larger
- 9 Top Tips To Consider Before Creating A Wet Room
This post contains affiliate links.