Father’s Day is coming up soon and if you’re like me and struggle with what to buy for your Dad here some ideas in advance!
- His favourite tipple with this whiskey glass set.
- Noise cancelling headphones for his moments alone.
- A beautiful chess set looks good playing or on display.
- A leather travel roll to keep his watches.
- For the food lover a cheese knife set.
- A portable speaker for round the house or travel.
- Vintage Scrabble board to get the family together.
- Cork globe to pin his notes and wish list cities to place in his office.
- A super cool, minimal bottle wine holder.
- A bar tool set for drink recipes experiment!
- Bookends to organise his bookshelves.
- Grooming kit because he needs it!
This post contains affiliate links, so if you happen to like and click on some of the links I may make a small commission. I hope these Father’s Day gifts help!